Hi future IITians,
I have created this blog just to guide you people to crack the most DIFFERENT ( not difficult ) examination of the world.
Let me first introduce myself.
I am Arijit Panigrahy. I live in Berhampur, Odisha.
I have taken coaching in a local coaching institute named "ARYABHAT".
In these two years, i have seen many ups and downs. So, some of my achievements are:-
I have created this blog just to guide you people to crack the most DIFFERENT ( not difficult ) examination of the world.
Let me first introduce myself.
I am Arijit Panigrahy. I live in Berhampur, Odisha.
I have taken coaching in a local coaching institute named "ARYABHAT".
In these two years, i have seen many ups and downs. So, some of my achievements are:-
- KVPY SA mentor ( rank 44)
- KVPY SX Fellow ( rank 128)
- BITSAT score- 403
- JEE Mains score - 300
- JEE Advanced - AIR 416
- Qualified both NSEP and NSEC
Why I have opened this Blog?
The main problem that I faced during my preparation was the advice of a senior. And i think most of my friends did not fare well due to lack of a senior who has cracked IIT JEE with a good rank. So i want to help all the future IIT JEE aspirants ( of 2015 and so on) to enter into the gateway of the most prestigious engg. college in the country. In this blog, I would focus on my course of preparation for this different exam and also tell you about the problems which i faced and also the mistakes that I made. Also i will try my level best to clarify your doubts about the preparation methods for this entrance.
" Because a single mistake can cost your IIT Seat. "
Also, I will try to emphasize on the pattern and also would like to guide you for other exams like KVPY, Olympiads etc.
Moreover, i would focus on chapterwise strategy of each subjects.
I would really be happy, if i would be of some use to you.
Regards
Arijit Panigrahy
" Because a single mistake can cost your IIT Seat. "
Also, I will try to emphasize on the pattern and also would like to guide you for other exams like KVPY, Olympiads etc.
Moreover, i would focus on chapterwise strategy of each subjects.
I would really be happy, if i would be of some use to you.
Nice thought ,students like me also did the mistake that cost us a much so a kerekera (extra ordinary) step u took . god bless you buddy go ahead.
ReplyDeleteYou have the book list in this blog :)
ReplyDeleteI am weak in Conmputer Networks, I have heard about you so much. My Prof Narendra Gandhi(NG) is very bad at it.
ReplyDeleteHis teaching asistant Mr Miloy Faguly knows nothing.
I was hoping you could guide me, I am insecure about networks, it is affecting me badly.
So I kindly request you to write down a blog to guide me through the path to crack this Course.
Aapke jawab ke intezaar mein. <3
Mayank Kedia.
BILLICHOD!!!
DeleteABHI SE MAGNA start KIYA!?
ABHI TAK TOH MAINE OS HI COMPLETE KIYA!
TERI MAA KA BHOSDA!
PS :: Shankhdhar hi Shaktimaan hai!
PS(1):: Ainampudi Stud ra babu!
PS(2):: SIG_UBLOCK seekh le chutiye!
^maggu
Delete59 wale se puch :p mere to sirf 30 hi hain :(
ReplyDeleteDownload JEE Advanced Admit card 2017 from today IIT JEE advanced hall ticket available from today (10/5/2017) click to download now : JEE Advanced admit card 2017
ReplyDeleteA good tip for how to make good notes for preparing IIT JEE really it will helpful. thank you for sharing this post.
ReplyDeleteBest IIT Coaching in Agra
Wonderful information It's useful post...keep going on...
ReplyDeleteChemistry tutor
Online chemistry tutor
Chemistry tuition
Online chemistry tuition
Organic chemistry tutor
Chemistry teacher in Chennai
Online Organic chemistry
Chemistry home tuition